Barberry is a sour-tasting and characteristic autumn fruit that is used in dried form, barberry juice, barberry lavash and barberry tea. Learn how to prepare barberry tea.
Benefits of barberry tea
- Barberry for all types of throat infections
- Treatment of digestive problems
- Treatment of inflammation
- It lowers blood pressure
- It is effective for regulating heart rate.
- This anti-bile tea
- Stomach tonic
- Useful for liver, heart
- Neutralizer of toxins
- Eliminates thirst and heatstroke (nausea and caused by it) and anorexia
- Barberry, while purifying the blood, is a very good treatment for high blood pressure in warm-
- tempered people
- The nature of barberry tea is cold and dry.
Read more: Bergamot Tea
Side effects of barberry tea
- ✔️ Pregnant women should not drink barberry tea.
- ✔️ High consumption of barberry and its derivatives for a long time causes stomach and intestinal discomfort.
- ✔️ Excessive consumption of tea prevents the absorption of sufficient vitamin B in the body.
- ✔️ Drinking this herbal tea is harmful for people who have dry cough.
- ✔️ What is certain is that barberry, in addition to having a sour and delicious taste, is very useful and has many characteristics, and it will have a good effect no matter how it is used. So, if you are not allergic to this autumn fruit, or none of the contraindications of barberry and barberry juice apply to you, be sure to include this wonderful fruit in your family’s shopping basket.
Read more: Masala Tea
How to prepare barberry tea
First, pour the dry tea into the teapot and pour 2 glasses of boiling water over it. Give it 5 minutes.
Pour 2 spoons of barberry into the teapot and let the tea brew.
You can also brew this tea with candy or honey. In this way, add 2 tablespoons of honey or two branches of candy to the teapot and let the tea brew.
|⚠️ Pay Attention Please!
This article was prepared by an expert. But this is for general information only. Before any action, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Beneficially is not responsible for any damages or losses!