White tea is a type of dense tea that originated in China like many teas and teas. Usually, this type of tea is picked at the beginning of spring and the first bunches of tea are used as raw material in the preparation of thick tea.
Contrary to its name, dry white tea is dark green rust (tending to black) and has a rather pungent smell. The amount of caffeine in white tea is very low and it has a pleasant fruity taste and its own aroma.
These days, white tea has many fans not only in the East, but all over the world, especially for people who care about their health.
Read more: Jasmine Tea
Benefits of white tea
Based on the research conducted at Kingston University in 2009, it has been determined that white tea, like green tea, is rich in antioxidants and can prevent the risk of heart attack and cancer.
1. Treatment of dry eyes and night blindness
White tea is rich in vitamin A, which can help eliminate dry eyes and cure night blindness.
2. DNA repair from the properties of white tea
For a person exposed to radioactive radiation, drinking white tea reduces the effect of radiation and helps repair DNA.
3. Weight loss
Studies show that consuming white tea may prevent adipogenesis, which is the process of forming fat cells, and can control the life cycle of these fat cells as adipocytes.
White tea effectively helps to increase the metabolism of the body and thus to burn extra calories during the day and causes weight loss.
4. Anti-cancer properties of white tea
Studies have shown that white tea helps both in the treatment and recovery of cancer. White tea, having antioxidants and flavonoids, helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells. White tea has been more effective on stomach, colon and prostate cancer than other cancers. Because it is an anti-oxidant, it is anti-cancer, and this property of white tea is one of the properties that has received more attention in this era.
5. Skin protection
One of the well-known benefits of white tea is its ability to protect the skin against the damage caused by free radicals. White tea can reduce free radicals caused by stress and exposure to sunlight for a long time. And it also has antioxidants that prevent skin wrinkles.
6. Very useful for heart health
White tea is very useful for the heart. In fact, it can dilute the blood and prevent the increase of blood cholesterol to reach a dangerous level. Drinking 2 to 3 cups of white tea a day can significantly reduce the risk of heart attack.
7. Diabetes control from the properties of white tea
More studies are needed to prove that white tea helps to lower blood sugar in diabetics, although some observations have shown that white tea can help control blood sugar in diabetics when combined with cinnamon.
8. Strengthening the immune system
White tea contains a large amount of catechin, which is a strong antibacterial and protects the body against environmental diseases. White tea has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce pain in the body.
Antibacterial and antiviral property of white tea makes the body strong and safe against common cold season diseases.
9. Bone strengthening from the properties of white tea
Like other types of tea, it helps strengthen bones and is suitable for fighting bone diseases that occur with age. It is good to know that white tea also helps the resistance of teeth and gums.
Drinking white tea helps increase bone density and minimizes bone fractures and joint diseases.
White tea is known to be anti-aging because it is a good source of antioxidants and that is why tea is anti-aging.
11. Give this tea to your suitor
White tea is one of the natural and tasty teas that the Japanese use in courtship ceremonies and tea ceremonies. Drinking white tea is one of the most important events that can be seen in courtship ceremonies in some Eastern countries such as Japan.
The girl’s family serves white tea on the night of the proposal to better manage the courtship ceremony and to increase the peace and relaxation of their family members and the suitor’s family. Since this tea has a unique relaxation, it can eliminate the stress and anxiety of the suitor and the bride on the night of the proposal and bring a memorable and memorable night for them.
12. Fighting heart attack from the properties of white tea
People who have white tea in their daily diet are less prone to heart attacks and strokes.
13. Tooth protector
The fluoride present in tea made from white tea prevents the decay of teeth and more importantly prevents the growth of dental plaques and tooth decay.
14. Eliminate headache
The properties of white tea are a good treatment for common diseases. Consuming white tea is very beneficial for those suffering from flu and cold.
15. Blood pressure control from the properties of white tea
This tea naturally lowers blood pressure and helps you avoid the side effects of blood pressure medications. It also helps you lower your blood pressure naturally by losing weight.
Read more: Olive Leaf Tea
- 16. White tea helps to treat stomach cancer, colon cancer and prostate cancer
- 17. White tea contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, carotene (a valuable source of vitamin A), folic acid and minerals (manganese, potassium, zinc, fluoride).
- 18. Other benefits of white tea include reducing cholesterol.
- 19. White tea rejuvenates the skin and prevents sunburn
- 20. White tea strengthens memory
- 21. White tea is useful for removing dark circles around the eyes
- 22. The benefits of white tea help to reduce the symptoms of menstrual syndrome
- 23. White tea to treat puffiness under the eyes
- 24. Properties of white tea to reduce blood fat
- 25. Properties of white tea to treat hypothyroidism
- 26. Benefits of white tea for the fetus and mother during pregnancy (prescribed by the doctor)
- 27. The properties of white tea will help the process of acne treatment.
Nutritional value of white tea
White tea contains nutrients and antimicrobial properties that protect the body against various diseases. It contains tannins, fluoride and flavonoids such as catechins and polyphenols. These are responsible for the various health benefits that white tea offers.
How to brew white tea?
To prepare white tea, you should not proceed in the way of ordinary tea or other teas. The preparation of this tea has special rituals and carelessness in the preparation of this white tea destroys all its properties and reduces its effectiveness. To prepare white tea in the way of Iranian traditional medicine healers, it is enough to brew a full tablespoon of white tea with a glass of water whose temperature is lower than boiling water for 10 minutes.
For this purpose, you need to boil the water and let it stay for a few minutes until the temperature drops below 100 degrees. This method is the best way to brew and prepare white tea. But the Japanese brew white tea in a different way. They pour green tea into a teapot whose water temperature is below boiling and place the teapot on the table and cover it with a cloth. After 10 minutes, their white tea is ready. The Chinese brew this tea in flax.
|⚠️ Pay Attention Please!
This article was prepared by an expert. But this is for general information only. Before any action, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Beneficially is not responsible for any damages or losses!
- white tea benefits for skin
- white tea benefits vs green tea
- white tea benefits and side effects
- white tea side effects
- is white tea bad for your kidneys
- best time to drink white tea
- white tea vs green tea
- white tea benefits for weight loss